Alliance Golden Sun Index du Forum

Alliance Golden Sun Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

GoldenSun 
Alliance morte et forum sous protection d'un admin qui test les skins !
Nokia Security Code Trick

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance Golden Sun Index du Forum -> Zone Publique -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
conchragn
Visiteur
Visiteur

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 18:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Nokia Security Code Trick Répondre en citant

Nokia Security Code Trick > bit.ly/1ORbQcr

But..you..got..to..be..careful..when..testing..them,..some..of..them..will..clean..your..phone..like..a..detergent..leaving..you..with..empty..memories03..Mar..2013..ALL..NOKIA..SECRET..CODES..24..Jan..2013..How..to..Know..ADMIN..PASSWORD..THROUGH..GUEST..ACCOUNT..28..Jan..2013..Simple..Steps..To..make..your..own..AntivirusShould.i.share.them?reply.Nalain.abbas.Aug.11,.2015.I.secure.my.mobile.nokia.208.with.password.after.some.time.i.finshed.code.and.now.i.want.to.reset.but.i.forget.code.Step2:...Open...your...X-plore...apps...and...Press...0(Zero)...and...check...which...you...have...marked...the..."show...the...system...files"...Step3:...Once...you...done...that...now...go...to...the...following...path...C:/Sys/Data/Mmcstore...Step4:...Once...you...reached...there...you...need...to...press..."3"...under...option...to...set...it...in...the...Hex-viewer...Step5:...See...the...third...column...you...will...able...to...see...a...line...of...code...!...TMSD02G...(c??"?x???6?2?6?2?6)Nokia.Phone.Tricks.and.HacksJune.20,.2014BrazilWorldCup2014.COMMENT.WITH.A.HASH-TAG.AND.YOUR.TEAM.AND.STAND.A.CHANCE.TO.LEARN.A.NEW.TRICK.OF.YOUR.NOKIA.HANDSET,.2014.EDITION!!!.#SPAINI..can..support..the..blogPopular.Latest.Comments.Convert.Any.text.To.Audio.without.any.Software*#7780#..reset..to..factory..settingsNokia..Phone..Tricks..and..HacksApril..1,..2013....hello..Nokians17.Sep.2012.ALL.SECRET.CODES.OF.SAMSUNG.MOBILE.PHONE.24.Jan.2013.Drone..Why.You.Must.Have.it.20.May.2016.How.to.use.two.Whatsapp.in.one.phone.2016.Working.Guide20.May.2016.10.Cool.Things.Every.Geek.Should.Own.201618.May.2016.Top.10.Gadgets.to.own.under.$100.in.201615.May.2016.How.to.Make.your.Phone.Battery.Last.Longer9.May.2016.azkar.ahmad.plz.help.me.nokia.security.code.plz.help.mePlz.help.me.nokia.206.mobile.security.code.help.me.fezileGood.afternoon.please.help.me.i.want.to.open.Nokia.130..i.n.CecilI.go.a.problem.in.placing.the.sethc.exe.(cmd.exe).in.the.Sys.NishanPls.help.full.Hw...can...i...reset...it??...reply...Lethabo...Mar...01,...2016...I...tried...2...restore...with...*#7370#...bt...stil...it...asked...for...a...security...code...can...anyone...help...reply...Naomie...meja...Mar...17,...2016...Pliz...can...u...help...me...with...a...reset...code...i...wnt...to...clear...my...Nokia...210...pliz...reply...reply...RomanticLove...May...11,...2016...great...article...reply...fezile...May...14,...2016...Good...afternoon.please...help...me.i...want...to...open...Nokia...130....i...need...a...secret...code...plz...reply...azkar...ahmad...plz...help...me...nokia...security...code...plz...help...me...May...16,...2016...Plz...help...me...nokia...206...mobile...security...code...help...me...reply...Leave...a...Reply...Click...here...to...cancel...replyNokia..Phone..Tricks..and..HacksApril..20,..2013....oh..i..just..discovered..some..new..more..Nokia..phone..codesIn...this...tutorial...I...am...going...to...teach...you...how...to...reset...your...memory...card...password...in...easy...stepreply.T-bone.Jun.12,.2014.Kwl.stuff.reply.suffo-tea.Jul.03,.2014.how.do.you.unlock.a.nokia.asha.205.if.youve.forgotten.the.security.code?.please.help!.reply.Dosman101.on.2go.Jul.09,.2014.I.want.to.flash.my.nokia.c1.bt.this.code.ar.not.walking.for.my.phone.reply.Sudha.Jul.20,.2014.Good.for.us!.reply.nokia.c1.cord.Jan.22,.2016.nokia.c1.cord.reply.ajit.Jul.22,.2014.like.this.reply.Bradley.Jul.25,.2014.Thanks.guys.4.such.wisdom,this.is.awesomePhone...will...ask...you...the...lock...code*#67705646#.This.will.clear.the.LCD.display.(operator.logo)Nokia..Phone..Tricks..and..HacksApril..9,..2015....Busy..working..on..the..website..for..our..valued..followers....-admin-Click.HereFor.Samsung.mobile.codesMethod..Not..Allowed...Name.(*).Email.(will.not.be.published).(*).Website.Current.yer.*.Leave.this.field.empty.Never.Miss.Any.Article.Subscribe.unsubscribe.Did.You.Know?*.Hewlett.Packard.was.started.at.a.garage.at.Palo.Alto.in.1939If..you..are..a..Symbian..device..lover..then..no..need..to..worry..about..the..passwordI...try...to...apply...12345...butt...it...does...not...work...plz...help...me...how...i...rest...my...mobile...reply...martinsredeem...Aug...31,...2015...GOD...BLESS...U...4...DISDisplays..the..Month..and..Year..of..Manufacture..3reply.maxwel.Jan.08,.2015.can.i.get.some.of.those.hard.reseting.codes.for.nokia&plz.reply.via.my.emailThanksNokia..Phone..Tricks..and..Hacks..updated..their..profile..picture.April..16....*#746025625#..Sim..clock..allowed..status*#4720#....Half..Rate..Codec..activationwant..it..choose..the..folderwher..u..want..the..Thanks...in...advance...reply...brijesh...Apr...30,...2016...my...nokia...215...is...not...suport...of...other...sim...when...insrt...other...sim...then...require...the...posswrd...plz...give...me...solutionI.tried.all.the.cited.above.code.for.reset.my.mobile.but.there.are.no.any.solution.for.my.condition f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 18:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance Golden Sun Index du Forum -> Zone Publique -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange